1. First, and foremost, treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
2. Keep your finger off of the trigger until the muzzle is on target and you are ready to fire.
3. NEVER point a gun at something you are not willing to destroy.
4. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at ALL times.
5. Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at ALL times.
6. Be certain your firearm is in good operating condition and safe to use.
7. NEVER hand a loaded firearm from one person to another.
8. If your firearm experiences a malfunction, stop shooting IMMEDIATELY, keep it pointed in a safe direction & clear before commencing fire.
9. Always load the proper caliber cartridge with the proper caliber firearm.
10. Be sure to wear the proper PPE at ALL times.
11. Stay rear of the firing line at all times.
12. Comply with ALL range commands at all times.